By 091 labs on .
- Starting Wednesday 21st and taking place over four weeks, the Game Development Workshop will guide participants through the development of a game.
- Rather than concentrating on the basics, like input and movement, we’ll be going over how to put a game together using object orientated programming techniques such as Managers, Game States and Finite State Machines.
- We’ll be using Unity with C# to develop, though the methods used can be applied to almost any language or framework (including XNA).
- Runs on the 21st Sept, 28th Sept, 5th Oct & 12th Oct.
- From 6pm to 10pm.
- At 091 Labs.
- The workshop costs €20, this covers the four sessions and is payable at the first.
No need to book or pre-pay.
What You’ll Need
- A laptop with Unity installed.
- Experience of a programming language.