New three day course in electronics and arduino, starting on May 9th.
Course runs on Saturday from 9.30am to 2.30pm. You’ll get to grips with the basics of electronics, programming and even a little bit of robotics.
Learn how build devices that interact and react to the world around them.
Some of the topics we’ll be covering.
Course Cost: €90
Material Cost: €50
For more details contact
Intro to the basic tools and language of electronics
- Power and Power Supplies
- Batteries and the basic theory
- Resistors & Resistor Colour Codes
- Voltage & Current, Ohms Law
- LED’s, Breadboards, Multimeters, Relay’s, Potentiometers, Motors, Diodes, Capacitors, Transistors
- Basic concepts of sensing information
- Basic Sensor – Ultrasonic sensor, Light Sensors etc.
Introduction to Arduino
- Setting up the programming environment
- Basic setup, and introduction to the board
- Running your own programs experimentation and debugging simple programs
- Performing basic actions, reading data, sending data, switch pins on and off, and pulse width
- Basic concepts of programming, variables, conditionals, data types (numbers, strings,
- Booleans i.e yes, no)
- Intro concepts of binary
- Functions, while loops and for-loops
Also this guy wants you to do the course,