If you are interested in becoming a member of 091 Labs, come along to one of our weekly Open Nights at 091 Labs (Tuesday @ 7pm) to introduce yourself, meet some of our members and pick up a Membership form to complete. You should also familiarize yourself with our Constitution.
After nomination by two members you will be offered a probationary membership of up to three months. Probationary members are not provided with a key to the space but are free to use the space when it is open. During the probationary period a decision will be made by the members and if agreed upon you will be offered a full membership.
How to join
You can pick up a membership form at any of our events or weekly meetups and the first membership dues can be lodged or paid by cash in the Labs.
Monthly membership fees are €30.00, payable in advance by standing order. We also have a reduced rate of €20.00 per month available to students and those who are unemployed. Please talk to us if you wish to pay the reduced rate.
For transparency, all financial records are opening to viewing and inspection by any member, upon request.
Bank: Allied Irish Bank (AIB)
Branch: University Branch, Newcastle Road, Galway City
Sort Code: 93-74-36
Account #: 14759093
Why become a member?
091 Labs offers a much-needed community space for creating, learning and sharing knowledge. 091 Labs only exists because of the contributions made by members. If that is not enough reason to join, here are some benefits of membership:
- 24 hour access to the space (full members)
- Free/Discounted entry for workshops and events
- Feedback from members for your projects.
- Participate in group projects in the space.
- Bug tracking and source code hosting for software/hardware projects.
- Add your own pictures, blog posts and wiki content to 091labs.com
- 091 Labs email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Access to shared tools and resources.
- Learn new skills and meet like-minded people.
- Shell account on our server